Specially designed silicone sealant for areas where hygeine is of paramount importance
Characteristics Neutral-curing 1-component silicone sealant, non-corrosive Excellent weathering, ageing and UV-resistance, contains fungicides. Fields of application includes Elastic joints in cleanrooms and production areas with strict requirements to hygiene, e. g. electronic sector – chip production – production rooms for medicines and other medical products sealing of ventilation systems.
- Neutral-curing odour free RTV-1 silicone sealant based on alkoxy
- Extremely UV resistant
- Adheres to nearly all plastics (except PE, PP and PTFE) without primer
- Very good adhesion on twin-wall sheets. Does not cause any stress cracks on not pre stressed acrylic glass (Plexiglas®) and polycarbonate (Makrolon®, Lexan®)
- Safe on stainless steel and non corrosive
Fields of Application
- Bonding and sealing for constructional work of plastics, greenhouses, conservatories.
- Sealing in clean-rooms, e.g. operating theatres, in the production of micro chips etc.
- Sealing ventilation channels
Standards and Tests
Positively tested for the compatibility in contact with food by the Chemisches Laboratories Dr. Stegemann (Chemical Laboratory Dr. Stegemann), D-49124 Georgsmarienhütte. Does not serve microorganisms (mould and bacteria) as nutrient and is therefore suitable for the use in RLT-Facilities.
|C95 translucent||C9010 RAL 9010||C9001 RAL 9001||C9002 RAL 9002||C197 stainless steel|